Elementary Math Grade 4A and Grade 4B
Elementary Math Grade 4 is a year long course broken into the Fall semester (4A) and the Spring semester (4B). We use the Beast Academy series 4A-D. The Fall semester will cover 4A and 4B in the series; the Spring semester will cover 4C and 4D.
Lessons learned in 4A include:
Lessons learned in 4B include:
Students must be at the fourth (4th) grade math level. If you are unsure if this course is right for your child, please take the pre-assessment found here. You will need to click the Assessment tab.
- Students will have access to the Beast Academy online resources, which includes problems, videos, and access to the digital books. If you would like to use a physical book for class, you will need to purchase those separately.
- We will use Beast Academy 4A and 4B for the Fall semester.
- We will use Beast Academy 4C and 4D in the Spring.
- Students will also need a clear protractor that can be seen through and a straight edge (ruler).
- Students will need online access, an electronic device to participate for class and assignments, and access to a scanner.
- The Elementary Math Grade 4 course is a 16 week 50 minute lecture and problem solving course. There are two (2) components to the course: the live webinar and the asynchronous classroom assignments.
- Additional assignments may include related video, small projects, homework, and quizzes.
Elementary Math – Grade 4 is a year-long course broken in to two (2) semesters: Elementary Math – Grade 4A and Elementary Math – Grade 4B. Students are expected to begin with the Fall semester in August. The Spring course ends in May. Both semesters are 16 weeks each.
Elementary Math – 4A and Elementary Math – 4B are $234.00 each for the Live classes. Additional costs include the textbook (optional) and a protractor.